Thursday, March 31, 2011
Social Security # Application for Mayme Marsh
She doesn't give her full given name and used the Married Name Justus on the top line. She applied for the number about 19 yrs after her husband had died. By then the oldest child was married (grandma winnie ) and the other younger kids, Harold was 25, David was 23 and Margaret was 22
My question or questions would be , did Mayme actually have a jobduring her life time, being she signed and got her Number just at the end of the Depression. Did she spend the entire Depression with out the kids, and not married. Both her parents were still alive at this time-where were they.
- Diseases of the Past (1800-1920) - Genealogy
- Social Security # Application for Mayme Marsh
- Baltic Sea letter in a bottle found 24 years later...
- where did the 1890 Census go?
- Old Occupations
- 52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History - Movies
- BOOK MARKS for Genealogy
- Count down to Vacation 2011
- SEASON #1 Who Do You Think You Are
- Ideas from the GEM Lady!
- TIME LINE 4 James Ray SARGENT 1933-2005
- State Archives
- Genealogy Tip of the Day: Search for Name Abbrevia...
- Facebook for Genealogists Cheat Sheet | High-Defin...
- National Women’s History Month day 9
- National Women’s History Month day 3
- HONORABLE DISCHARGED
- relatively curious about genealogy: Approaching yo...
- National Women’s History Month day 2
- Only on FOX6: Find out how to discover your family...
- National Women’s History Month
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 10 (47)